What To Expect At The Justin Bieber Concert
Pop superstar Justin Bieber is set to enthrall fans when he brings the exceptional landmark live production JIO Justin Bieber Purpose World Tour by White Fox India to India next week. The Canadian singer will play to packed crowds at the DY Patil Stadium, Mumbai on May 10th – and if recent shows are anything to go by, he should deliver a dazzlingly fast-paced, fun and sleek pop performance that has left audiences elated and got the critics talking.
- Doors open at 2pm and the performance begins at 4pm. If conditions permit, doors will open earlier. If so this will be communicated on all White Fox Social Media Platforms – Twitter, Instagram and Facebook- so please keep an eye out for live updates.
- Avoid main road congestion close to show time by arriving early
- Professional photography is not permitted at the concert. Mobile phones are permitted.
- In order to beat main road traffic, arrive early at the venue.
- Please bring cash with you as ATM’s are limited
- This is an outdoor concert so do dress appropriately and lather on the sunscreen. Closed, comfortable shoes are a must
- Children below 12 years will not be permitted inside the venue
- This is a wrist-band access festival. In case wrist-bands are taken off, a replacement wrist-band will not be issued. Please carry valid photo ID for verification of the ticket holder name along with your e-ticket print out.
- No re-entry is permitted for the entire period of the event. Wrist bands will be cut by the security team in case an attendee wishes to exit the venue during the period of the event.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the venue.
The enormous and elaborate production design is perhaps the single most impressive aspect of the concert. Opening acts include Alan Walker, DJ Zaeden and Sartek. Designed to wow huge stadium crowds, the show features fireworks, confetti, lasers, graphics on big screens and gas bursts- the show is an immersive experience for fans, devised for partying. 10 cranes were used to cover the 160ft x 150ft main stage which has utilized 51 tonnes of equipment while production work is being overseen by international experts. The main stage will have an unprecedented 600 moving lights and 300 square meters of LED displays. The main stage is connected by a catwalk to a smaller secondary performance space, which has special scaffolding flown in from Kochi, where Bieber often shows off his dance moves or remove his tee to show off those abs or plays slower songs on his guitar. While there are fan zones set aside as part of the set-up, he gives each section of the crowd its fair share of attention. A special JB Pit is being created to accommodate 350 special fans who will be up close and personal with Bieber with some lucky few being called onto stage during the performance. The JB Pit will give fans a 360 degree experience with underground tunnels All in all, the show is light, bright and loud and operates, as you might expect, like a well-oiled machine.
The Set List
Justin Bieber and his team of 25 dancers will take to stage at 8.00pm for a 90 minute performance. It comes as no surprise that the Purpose World Tour predominantly features songs from his latest album of the same name. The set list will include just a few of his older hits, including Baby and Boyfriend, focusing instead on his new EDM-influenced LP, which features collaborators such as Skrillex and Diplo. Songs such as What Do You Mean?, Get Used to It, Company and No Pressure are highlights – but the really special moments come when Bieber grabs a guitar and sits on a velvet couch in the centre of the stage to perform Cold Water and Love Yourself. Bieber is almost always flanked by talented dancers and there are also a couple of DJs on the decks to pump up the crowd. Bieber also takes to the drums at one point delivering a hard-hitting and impressive solo. Bieber is a man of few words on stage and tends to directly address the crowd only a handful of times. When he does, it is usually to check in on the audience to see if they are having fun, or to thank them for giving him the opportunity to stand in front of them.
- There will be a 50 window box office by bookmyshow , a first time in the history of live events to avoid congestion near entry exit points. Mini box office 3 days before at various retail outlets across all the cities which will serve as pre-exchange outlets so that fans don’t have to stand in long queues on the day of the show
- With safety being of utmost importance there will be 30 fire marshals, 150 fire extinguishers and 4 fire engines with 10 exit points in the venue.
- With more than 25,000 vehicles expected at the show, 4 parking grounds have been reserved just a few furlong away.
- All outdoor sites in Vashi Nehrul, Belapur starting from Toll Naka will be used as signages to guide fans to the different parts of the venue
- Fully equipped 7 first aid rooms with 40 trained medical supervisors and 3 cardiac ambulances and 3 normal ambulances will be available incase of any emergency. Additionally DY Patil Hospital that is a stone throw away from the stadium will be fully available to attend to any medical casualties.
- Incase you want to indulge in some lip smacking gourmet, attendees can eat their heart out at the mini Grub Fest, India’s largest food festival with 50 stalls like Chai Point, Dona Italia, Taco Bell, Wraps N Rolls, Tibbs, Umraan, Urban Spice, Goli Vada Pav, One Table Spoon, Cool Story, Keventers, Café Coffee Day, Shwrama Corner, Torp It Up, Subway, Box 8, Grill Point, Café Free, Charcol Biryani, Dominos, Epigamia, Raw Pressery, Desi Deli, Theobroma, Uncle Jacks, Falafels, Bombay Food Truck
- There will be close to 150 runners with Red Bull ice packs to keep your fizzy drinks temperature in control.
- There will be a free supply of packaged drinking water to beat the summer heat.
- There will be a special chopper service available from Mahalakshi to Navi Mumbai every 30 minutes that will allow fans to skip the traffic and reach the stadium in 15 minutes flat.
- The security at the concert will be flown in from London and Dubai. The show will witness a security taskforce of over 1200 personnel and backstage crew of more than 100 persons with more than 4000 employees working on the show
- There will be 15 TV screens installed in the arena starting from 52” TV screen to 60’wide LED wall for better viewing
- 10 Bookmyshow party buses with an illusionist, stand-up comedian and karoke session, quiz games to and fro from the stadium to ensure the most affordable commute option with designated security and lip smacking food from Bandra, Andheri and Juhu.
- Booking of Uber rides through booking booths at the stadium for those who are unable to via their own Uber app incase phone batteries go for a toss.
- Bajaj Electricals will install an eco-friendly art piece called Tree Of Light which features energy saving lights mounted on a barren tree painted in sparkling white which encourages the habit of saving energy in the youth for a better future
- At the stadium there will be the Skybag Experience Zone with a mechanical bull, Oyo Rooms Zone, SpiceJet Lounge and Ultra Lounge
- SpiceJet will offer discounted airfare for outstation attendees and shuttles to and fro from the parking lot to the stadium
- DY Stadium has renovated the access turnstiles & gates, washroom facilities, gardens and lawns for the concert. Most importantly is the construction of 16 bridges between the stands and the ground for the audience to walk in seamlessly and have minimum access hurdles. The bridges connect walkways and pathways to the main ground for smooth entry and exit.
- A special disaster management company has been employed to handle any on-ground crisis
- The VVIP tables will be 14 feet high to give fans a panoramic view of the show
The Purpose World Tour experience is pure entertainment, with eye-popping production values. It will appeal to fans of all ages. Overall, it promises to be a fun-filled night that will keep even the parents entertained.
We welcome your comments at email@example.com