Exposure and Awareness Trip to Kaziranga National Park with Children of Naba-Prabhat Orphanage, TezpurMarch 21, 2014
On 9th March 2014, H.O.P.E (Helping out people everywhere, Tezpur) and WWF-India jointly organized a 1st of its kind exposure cum awareness trip to Kaziranga National Park, for the children of Naba-Prabhat Orphanage, Tezpur. The event was organized to spread the theme of conservation and awareness of Kaziranga National Park, specially the endangered one-horn Rhinoceros, among the budding young minds of the children. Jeep-safari ride of the National Park was included along with experts, who guided the children with various animals seen. Moreover, an interaction program with experts of WWF-India was also held to enlighten the hearts and minds of the young souls. The trip ended with the slogan “HELP US SAVE THEM” by the children in context of conservation of Rhinoceros in Assam.
DIGNITARIES PRESENT DURING THE EVENT AT KAZIRANGA
- MR.RUPAK BHUYAN – ASSAM FOREST DEPARTMENT
- MR.TULSHI BORDOLOI- PRESIDENT, KAZIRANGA JEEP SAFARI ASSOCIATION
- MR.BIPLAB RAJKHOWA- SECRETARY, KAZIRANGA JEEP SAFARI ASSOCIATION
- MR.SWAPAN NATH- JOUNALIST,AMAR AXOM
- MR.PRABHAT BARUAH- KAZIRANGA MURAK FOUNDATION
- MR.DIGANTA BORA- JEEP SAFARI MEMBER
- DR.PRANAB JYOTI BORAH- SENIOR CO-ORDINATOR OF K.K.L CONSERVATION PROGRAM, WWF-INDIA.
- MR.TRIDIP SHARMA – PROGRAM OFFICER, WWF-INDIA
- MR.DEBA KUMAR DUTTA – SENIOR PROJECT OFFICER, WWF-INDIA
- MR.TOLAN BALLAV DEKA – PRESIDENT, H.O.P.E
- MR.PRONOYJEET SAIKIA- SECRETARY, H.O.P.E
We welcome your comments at email@example.com