By Miss IntelActual
Sure the critics will rule it from the list of best films ever. But for people who have seen and loved Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, it is one of those films that manage to stay with us. It is one film that we could watch over and over again. And each time we watched it, there were some things that we could probably make us more aware as people.
Below are 8 such things that we learnt from ZNMD
1. It is perfectly OK to be ambitious and want to earn more. But job is just a part of life and not your life. There is a lot more to life… stuff that makes life so much better!
2. Never be angry or offended with the ones you have grown up with. If they go wrong, it is you who could help them by forgiving and showing them the right way forward.
3. No relationship should be chocking you. Relationships should rather help you liberate yourself. If you are in a bad relationship you have to take a step, because it is you who has to live with it forever. Do not think about parents, society. If you are happy they will be happy too!
4. Parents often don’t tell us the entire truth cause they like to protect us from difficult situations. Some things are better left unsaid.
5. You have one life and live it to the fullest. Jo apni aankhon mein hairaniyan leke chal rahe ho, toh zinda ho tum.
Har ek lamhe se tum milo khole apni baahein
Har ek pal ek naya samaa dekhiye
Jo apni aankhon mein hayraniyan leke chal rahe ho, toh zinda ho tum
Dilon mein tum apni betaabiyan leke chal rahe ho, toh zinda ho tum
6. Keep your friends close. Meet them as often as possible as they help you loosen yourself. You can be you in front of them.
7. Never shy from falling in love. It is one of the most beautiful feeling. Har ek lamhe se tum milo, Khole apni bhaayein…
Jiska pata tumko bhi hai
Jiski khabar mujhko bhi hai
Duniya se bhi chupta nahin
Yeh jaane kaisa raaz hai
8. Overcome your fear. Nothing feels better than triumph over your limitations!
Sirf main hoon meri saansein hain aur meri dhadkanein
Aur main sirf main
Apne honay pe mujhko yaqeen aa gaya
We welcome your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org