Bajrangi Bhaijaan released this week. And as expected has taken the box office by storm. As fans celebrate Eid with Salman, here are the top 10 reasons that make Bajrangi Bhaijaan awesome
- Salman Khan admitted that he loved the script so much that he didn’t require much convincing. ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ is Salman Khan Films first production and what a way to start a new venture!
- What makes this film even more special are the scenic shoot locations in India. ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ has been filmed in and around the unexplored parts of Kashmir. The film has also been shot at Rajasthan and Old Delhi
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ comes from the house of popular Director Kabir Khan. Known for his brilliant story-telling techniques, the Director’s films have always managed to strike a chord with the audience
- Salman and Kareena are back! Pavan and Rasika played by Salman and Kareena are currently Bollywood’s cutest onscreen couple. They have already captured hearts with their romantic moments
- Need more reasons? Well, the film also has some superb compositions to regale audiences. It brings together Salman Khan with Atif Aslam for the first time ever in ‘Tu Chahiye’ and Salman Khan with Adnan Sami after a gap of 8 years in ‘Bhar Do Jholi Meri’
- The shy, reticent character Salman Khan was known for is back with ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’. His character Pavan is a conventionally good guy who helps a little girl reach home to Pakistan against all odds
- Starring with Salman is child actress Harshaali. She plays Munni, a mute girl from Pakistan who accidently finds herself in India. The cute little girl wins hearts with her innocence and talent
- Pavan and Munni share a strong and beautiful bond. The is highlighted in the song, ‘Zindagi Kuch Toh Bata’
- Not to forget, the talented Nawazuddin Siddiqqui who has been creating waves in the industry. Salman and Nawazuddin have already proved themselves before at the box office and with this film; we hope they do it again!
- Last but not the least, Salman Khan Films are incomplete without mind blowing dialogues and ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ is no less.
We welcome your comments at email@example.com