Egg Salad by Manash Sharma
Egg salad (serves 4)
Eggs: 4 (hard boiled)
Peanuts: 50 gms (soaked in water overnight)
Boiled Cabbage leaves
Few soya chunks (boiled)
Green peas (boiled)
Black pepper & Salt to taste
- Remove the skin off the soaked peanuts and grind to a smooth paste.
- Add a little tomato sauce to the peanuts paste. Mix well.
- Cut the boiled eggs into small pieces. Take a salad dish and arrange the egg pieces on the dish.
- Sprinkle some of the boiled cabbage leaves and the soya chunks over the egg pieces.
- To each piece of boiled egg, add a dollop of the peanuts sauce.
- Add the remaining boiled vegetables on top of the salad
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste on the eggs
- Add the grated beet roots in the middle of the salad.
- Now grate the cheese cubes and sprinkle them well on the salad.
We welcome your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org