The easy recipe: Cheesy CornSeptember 1, 2014
By Enisha Kalita
- Corn (as much required)
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 2/3 Garlic pods , chopped
- 1/2 Capsicum finely chopped
- Grated cheese
- 2/3 Green chilies
- Black pepper powder
- Oil for frying
- Salt for taste
1) Boil the corn in a pan for a few minutes
2) Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan
3) Add chopped onions, garlic and chopped capsicum. Stir for a minute.
4) Sprinkle black pepper powder and a bit of salt. Sauté for a while
5) Now add the corn to the pan and toss everything together. Mix it well.
6) After 2 or 3 minutes of stirring, add the grated cheese, a bit of black pepper powder and stir again
7) Garnish with some grated cheese on top and it’s ready to serve
Enjoy you yummy Cheesy Corn!
Photo by: Tinam Borah
(Enisha Kalita: An Arts Graduate from Tezpur, Assam. An Aquarian who is passionate about swimming. A national level swimmer. Loves making friends. Movie Buff. Loves to cook and experiment with different kinds of food, mixing and matching odd ingredients. Creativity inside. Loves making sketches. Pursues photography as a hobby. Music Maniac. Loves to dance as well.)